ADVERTISEMENT



Ever wanted to make some quick cash doing some random stuff online and not put much effort into it. Well, you can definitely do that now on  Timebucks. There is a bunch of micro tasks that can be done and when you scroll down the list, you can see a variety of options available.


This is basically an overview of the tasks that can be done on Timebucks and there are more tasks available.



The categories of the tasks are as following:

1. Facebook

  • Like my page
  • Like my post
  • Share my post
  • Tag your friends in this post 
  • Comment on my post
  • Post this link on your wall
  • Add me as a friend

2. Instagram

  • Follow my page
  • Like my post
  • Tag your friends in a post
  • Comment on my post

3. Youtube

  • Subscribe to my Youtube channel
  • Like my video
  • Comment on my video

4. Other Social Network

  • Get subscribes, followers, friends, likes, saves, favorites, comments, posts, tags, mentions. Anything you want

5. Page Engagement or Clicks

  • Visit my websites and click on this page
  • View my websites and go to the end of the slideshow
  • Visit my webpage and submit this form 
  • Subscribe to my newsletter

6. Rate or Vote

  • Vote in this competition 
  • Rate me out of 10

7. Review

  • Write an honest review of my product or service

8. Record a Video

  • Make a tutorial on this website
  • Record yourself singing Happy Birthday to my friend
  • Record yourself saying X

9. Testing

  • Test my website and feedback on what to improve on
  • View my Business Facebook page and tell me how I can get more customers

You will be instructed by the advertisers on what they want you to do and within 30 minutes of the completion of the task, you will be required to provide proof that you have complete it as instructed.

After you have submitted the proof, the advertisers will have 4 days to review your proof and approve your submission. Bear in mind that if you try to cheat or simply did not do the tasks properly, the advertisers can reject your submission.

ADVERTISEMENT



However, if you feel that you have done everything as instructed but still got rejected then you can file for a dispute against the advertise and the Timebucks staff will look into it.

Earn More?

These are just some of the possibilities of tasks that can be done and more will be added in the future. Some of these tasks are rather simple and because of that, don't expect to make big bucks out of it. But hey, you still can make money from it.

Not just that, but if you also want to promote any of your business then you can do so by submitting your own tasks on Timebucks


Do you like the tasks and do you think it is worth to be done?